ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India) is organizing a Conference on Smart Cities on Saturday, 26 September 2020 on online platform as one of the verticals of the India’s 1st and largest exhibition on Smart Technologies from 25 – 27 September. Smart cities Mission is an urban renewal & retrofitting program by the Government of India with a vision to develop identified cities in the country and making them citizen friendly & sustainable. This Conference aims to bring together key decision makers, smart city administrators, academia, industry captains and thought leaders to brainstorm on the actionable implementation plan through involvement of the relevant stakeholders.
Global Smart Cities market size is likely to be more than USD 750 Billion by 2020. Asia Pacific will see the maximum growth in terms of Smart Cities and India is poised to become one of the fastest urbanizing Countries in next few years. In India, the strategic components of area-based development in the Smart Cities Mission are city improvement (retrofitting), city renewal (redevelopment) and city extension (greenfield development) plus a Pan-city initiative in which Smart Solutions are applied covering larger parts of the city.
Smart Cities will also have more economic activities resulting in more tax revenue for the Governments which could be utilized for socioeconomic development of the Country. Smart Cities would also provide business opportunity to MSMEs and employment to millions.
- Identify business opportunities for your company under Smart City initiative of the Government of India
- Learn about technologies, ecosystems and various resources required for Smart Cities
- Discuss actionable implementation plan for Smart City Mission
- Leverage Big Data technologies to enhance business prospects
- Interaction with key decision makers, smart city administrators & Industry players
Understanding concepts of retrofitting, redevelopment and greenfield development